Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the securedate.cz website and its subdomains and governs data collection and usage. By using the securedate.cz websites family you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Barnsley s.r.o. web-site securedate.cz may collect personally identifiable information, such as your telephone number or e-mail address. When purchasing securedate.cz products and services, we do not collect or store billing and credit card information. We may also collect anonymous demographic information; we reserve the right to delete customer information at any time.
Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by Barnsley s.r.o.. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the securedate.cz website.
Please keep in mind that if you disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data to websites linked to from securedate.cz, Barnsley s.r.o. encourages you to review the privacy statements of those websites, so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Barnsley s.r.o. is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the securedate.cz family of websites.
Use of your Personal Information
- securedate.cz may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from securedate.cz and its affiliates.
- securedate.cz may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- securedate.cz collects and uses your personal information to operate the securedate.cz website and deliver the services you have requested.
- securedate.cz may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. securedate.cz may share your information with third parties who perform tasks required to complete a purchase transaction or deliveries of your purchased product and service. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to you or to securedate.cz, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- securedate.cz does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. securedate.cz may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent
- securedate.cz keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within securedate.cz, in order to determine what securedate.cz services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within securedate.cz to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- securedate.cz websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Barnsley s.r.o. or securedate.cz;
protect and defend the rights or property of Barnsley s.r.o.; and act under specific circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of securedate.cz or the public.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize securedate.cz pages, or register with securedate.cz site or services, a cookie helps securedate.cz to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same securedate.cz website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the securedate.cz features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of securedate.cz services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
securedate.cz secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. securedate.cz secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When you enter your sensitive or personal information (such as a credit card number) it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
You are responsible for safeguarding and preventing unauthorized access to the user information and password that you use to access the securedate.cz website. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and you are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You must immediately notify securedate.cz of any unauthorized use of your account.
Changes to this Statement
securedate.cz will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. securedate.cz encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
Barnsley s.r.o welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that securedate.cz has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us (email@example.com).